人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（その他） - OS開発
IT関連（その他） - 社内システム担当
As an IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting internal IT.
* Provide on-site technical support for desktop PCs - both software and hardware.
* Physically set up computers and software system installation.
* Perform basic hardware moves and changes.
* Record and manage all incidents and requests in ticket-tracking system.
* Ensure timely resolution of issues by acquiring necessary information to best measure impact to the customer.
* Proactively inform management of trends, significant problems and expected delays.
* Provide other IT-related support as required by the business.
* Test applications as required by the business before rollout.
* Experience in delivering Superior Customer Service experience preferably with the trading floor/banking support of investment banks including real-time market data support.
* Japanese: Advanced.
* English: Advanced - reading, writing and listening.
Working Shift Hours:
7:00 - 16:00
8:30 - 17:30
9:00 - 18:00
10:00 - 19:00
Basic Insurance included
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kana Fujita on +813 6402 1591
|Our Client is a leading Global Digital company, founded in France. The company created strong relationship with World's largest companies. Company has a partnership with IOC as International Olympic Committe. In Japan, they were founded in 2001 and having good connections with Japanese big brand companies.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|