人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
クリエイティブ(広告/出版/放送/映像関連) - プロデューサー・ディレクター
クリエイティブ(インターネット関連) - Webデザイナー/コンテンツ企画・編集
クリエイティブ(インターネット関連) - Webプロデューサー/Webディレクター
The Client is looking for a very seasoned, dynamic and Creative and Production Lead to drive marketing creative innovation, concepting, production and delivery of best-in-class advertising campaigns for Japan.
* Drive creative & digital innovation across specifically in Japan, managing and owning local creative and production agency relationships to maintain industry leading executions that help further our brand and connect new fans to Netflix Original and licensed titles.
* Lead, brief, plan and manage internal and external local integrated production communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and assets delivery, whilst always managing expectations.
* Be an in-market local expert and drive communications and best practices about best-in-market activations, in-market technical capabilities and cultural nuances back with global and international teams.
* Manage localization, production process and creative approvals of advertising materials (including clearances, delivery, trafficking, etc.) within Japan.
* Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
* Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
* Work closely with the global teams, supporting local implementation of global campaigns, leveraging global materials to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
* Work closely with the other regional teams, supporting local implementation of other regional campaigns, leveraging regional materials to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
* 10+ years of digital and creative production experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or creative content agency with an emphasis on integrated production including online and offline video, high impact display takeovers, rich media, D/OOH, and paid social campaigns.
* Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localization workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video, Digital Display and Print materials.
* Ability to translate creative ideas through to technical and native executions, for various ad serving platforms and proprietary publisher platforms.
* High competency and proven track record of building high performance digital marketing experiences across display, social, mobile and online video channels.
* Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams across Asia Pacific. Global experience is a bonus.
* Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading digital and advertising agencies in Japan.
* Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving Japan's digital marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with programmatic buying and paid social platforms.
* Expert knowledge in Digital display banner and YTMH production is essential.
* Bilingual in English and Japanese is required.
* Highly competitive salary and benefit package up to 11M
* Very global environment, chance to use English
* Unique opportunity to work with world-class digital professionals and the chance to make a lasting impact in the business growth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vi Dao on +81 3 6832 8598.
|The Client is one of the most recognizable brands in the world in the field of home entertainment and media service. They are also ranked as one of the most innovative companies and best places to work.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 1100万円|
|給与に関する説明||bonus and other incentives|