人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - ソフトウェア設計
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（汎用系） - データベースSE
As a Solution Architect, you will take care of all aspects of Company's solution sales cycle to customers and prospects from discovery.
* Work alongside Sales Executive to help develop a Strategy to Win.
* Work collaboratively with the Sales Teams to deliver a high-impact solution presentation to the customer and prospect.
* Co-ordinate internal Subject Matter Experts (SME) to engage with the customer/prospect during solution presentations and demonstrations, contribute to key overview demos as appropriate.
* Gain trusted advisor status with customers and prospects by understanding their business and developing strategies with them to gain tangible benefits to the business using Company's solutions
* The ideal candidate will possess at least 7 years' experience in related product/discipline and execution with some knowledge of information technology or business.
* In addition, the ideal candidate should possess one or more of the following:
o 3 years in similar role as a Presales.
o 3 years in consulting for the related solution.
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kana Fujita on +813 6402 1591
|Our client is an Enterprise Software Provider and strategic Technology Partner for more than 90,000 organizations worldwide. The company was founded in New York. They provide cloud services.|
|勤務時間||Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm (1 hour break)|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1400万円 〜 1600万円|