人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
営業 - メーカー系営業
Our extremely stable and high-performing client is looking for a General Manager for sales and aftersales after an internal promotion. This role will manage a team to ensure the highest possible service is offered to customers while driving company revenue.
- Lead sales projects in responsibility area and report progress to relevant stakeholders
- Manage and lead a sales team. Including setting targets and reviewing the performance of the sales team
- Execute or/and define action plans
- Maintain and further develop assigned customer relationships
- Identify and develop relationships with potential customers
- Organise and participate in relevant sales meetings with customers
- Strong management experience with at least 2 subordinates
- Comprehensive understanding of both B2B sales and aftersales/service is preferable
- Experience working within industrial, heavy, rail, maritime, manufacturing or related industries
- Very strong ability to read, write and speak in Japanese and English
- Extensive experience working within the Japan market
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with regional offices as needed
- Ongoing training and opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Support from senior management and Company Headquarters to develop and implement strategy
- General Manager title and responsibilities
- Very attractive compensation and salary structure
- Opportunity to build on networks and business contacts locally and globally
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Nicholas Rileyにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8962。
Our client is a global name employing close to 20,000 employees across almost 100 countries. The Company is known for its manufacturing and service solutions within the mechanical and energy industries. With a history of over 150 years, the Company is an industry leader within its markets.
Within Japan, the business has approximately 220 employees across their 4 locations. The business has seen stable, consistent growth over the past 5 years and is on track for further growth.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|