人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（その他） - プリセールス
A global enterprise software provider is looking for a Senior Pre-Sales Consultant with relevant experience or deep knowledge on logistics process in the manufacturing and/or retail & distribution industry. You will be working with customers or prospects, Channel Team and Sales team to identify and understand the business requirements, the technical environment, and other driving factors behind the prospects' evaluation.
* Work with sales team to determine potential solution fit.
* Participate in meetings and interviews with prospects to gather and understand their business's requirements and technical environments. Resolve technical and product functionality questions.
* Travel to customer or prospect sites as required.
* Conduct detailed presentations and demos on site or via WebEx.
* Create product solution presentations of company's solutions that reinforce company's value proposition with the prospective customer.
* Work with Sales and Product Management / Marketing on competitor information, industry analysis, technology, and market trends.
* Respond to requests for information and requests for proposals (RFIs/RFPs).
* Work with Professional Services on deal progression, expectations, statement of works, and transition post-sale.
* Maintain industry, market, and product knowledge, as well as, stay abreast of competitor's products, technology and offerings. Further, maintain knowledge of appropriate technology evolution.
* Provide product training as required.
* Participate in trade-shows, user conferences, training, and sales seminars as required.
* Maintain a working, demonstration environment suitable for performing solution demonstrations.
* Follow presales rules of engagement and activity reporting as required.
* Serve as an expert or trusted advisor to prospects or customers and providing recommendation to address prospect or customer requirements.
- You should possess at least 5 years' experience in related industry(logistics)/product(WMS, TMS if possible)/discipline and execution with some knowledge of supply chain management, information technology, or business management.
- In addition, the ideal candidate should possess one or more of the following:
* 3 years in similar role as a Presales
* 3 years in application consulting for the related products
* Experience in global logistics
- Ability to understand and discuss, present the trend in the relevant product, business/world and how today's applications can be an enabler in supporting the relevant industry/companies with customer's management and business users.
- Understanding and experience in business application package usage/setup.
- Communicate in both Japanese (Fluent to Native) and English (Business : able to read English documents, write emails in English, take English based training, and communicate smoothly with foreign experts)
Salary up to 17 Million base + bonus
Total package 20-25 Million
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stacey Chin on +813 6832 8658
|Our client is global enterprise software company that provide cutting-aged cloud software products for companies in industry specific markets. To date, there are more than 80,000 organizations worldwide are relying on thier software to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|