人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
金融/銀行/証券 - 事務/バックオフィス
The team is responsible for conducting CIP (customer identification program)/KYC (Know Your Customer), collecting documents in relation to account opening and local regulatory requirements, and creating and maintaining reference data for the duration of the entire business relationship.
* The client on boarding function for the fixed income derivatives business (FX, swaps, options, listed derivatives, etc.), where the primary responsibility is to review and respond appropriately to internal and external client inquiries related to on boarding of fixed income derivatives clients (FX, swaps, options, listed derivatives, etc.)
* Ensure our clients are on-boarded smoothly and the firm meets various regulatory demands for fixed income derivative-based regulations (e.g. Dodd Frank, EMIR etc.).
* 1-2 years of KYC experience or experience working in a financial services industry
* English - Conversational
* Team player
* Hourly rate is 1800-1900 yen per hour (negotiable based on experience)
* Gain valuable experience and develop your skills in a multinational financial services firm
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Petras Storpirstis on +813 6832 8690.
|Our client is a global financial services firm with over 50,000 employees worldwide|