人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
総務/人事 - 人事(給与/福利厚生)
財務/会計 - 税務
金融/銀行/証券 - 事務/バックオフィス
In this role, you will be responsible for counseling and coordination of employees relocating, and partner with both HRBPs and management. This is a critical role with significant exposure to senior members of the firm and would suit an experienced professional with strong client service, case management, influencing, and communication skills, as well as good understanding of HR processes.
* Partner with various business units as primary point of contact to determine package type, advice on
policy interpretation, mobility process, as well as regulatory compliance related matters, and to deliver
solutions to meet strategic business needs around mobility.
* Counsel transferring and repatriating senior executives and employees on all aspects of their expatriate
* Day to day case management, dealing with ad hoc queries, and involvement with year-end processes
* Review and advise on relocation/expatriate cost estimates and cash flow analyses
* Interfacing with employees about relocation needs
* Working with HRAs to coordinate employee relocations and international assignments
* Manage ongoing maintenance of expatriate benefits e.g. housing / home leave /children education
* Prepare expat salary (Cost of Living Allowance, Housing norm etc.)
* Prepare hypothetical tax withholdings and tax gross up computation on relocation benefits
* Coordinate expatriate payroll for onshore reportable benefits/payments
* Knowledge of and strong interest in international human resources (compensation, benefits, tax, immigration, etc.); international experience strongly preferred
* Experience with international accounting firm focused on income tax and/or human resource consulting a plus.
* Strong command of English/Japanese at business level mandatory and bilingual preferred; international
experience strongly preferred.
Demonstrated ability to service demanding clientele in a fast-paced, team oriented environment. Strong sense of urgency with ability to multi-task
* Great career development in Human Resources
* Excellent location
* Great work-life balance
* International team and stakeholders
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olaf Marti on +81 3 6832 8991.
|The client is a globally-recognised Investment Bank. They are well known for having very robust succession planning, and second to none career development opportunities.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|