Perform Investment Japan株式会社
クリエイティブ(広告/出版/放送/映像関連) - プロデューサー・ディレクター
クリエイティブ(広告/出版/放送/映像関連) - Gデザイナー/DTPオペレータ－/イラストレーター/印刷関連
クリエイティブ(広告/出版/放送/映像関連) - クリエイティブ(ゲーム/映像/音響/撮影)
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to develop,
maintain and oversee all ouronscreen broadcast graphics content.
This role will work very closely with our regional and central
programming & graphics teams to ensure that the graphics
we put to air on all our products are correctlybuilt, designed and delivered.
The role will involve operationally supporting our graphics infrastructure and
hardware for which you must have previous experience in working with VizRT systems
but will also need agood editorial eye for what sports fans expect to see on screen.
You will be supervising gallery operatorsand oversee training and that correct
process is followed to ensure global brand consistency.
The right candidate must have previous experience working in a live sports
background and be comfortable in agallery environment during live broadcast.
This is a role that will suit a candidate that is full of energy and
positive enthusiasm to learn from those around them, help to solve problems
faced by the team, along with having their own creative ideas on how we can
develop our existing output.
The end result to drivepeople to watch our amazing content.
• Oversee technical & operational workflows to allow on air graphics to be used in all Dazn territories
• Work with engineering to support and maintain graphics hardware
• Keep up-to-date with industry innovations and motion graphic trends
• Regularly liaise with the Central Technical Producer & Central Graphics Manager to report issues &
• Oversee training for gallery operators
• Working with engineering & Central Graphics manager to troubleshoot & track errors
• Assist Technical Producer on templates integration & troubleshooting
• Working with designers to prep ahead of live productions
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000
permanent employees and a unique product live in five territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as
progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike,Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, ondemand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria US, Canada and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles. We’ll be launching in Spain early 2019.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com
|勤務時間||Hours of Work: 40|
• Good knowledge of and experience using VizRT graphics systems
• Ability to build graphics within VizRT setup
• Good knowledge of core Adobe CS software: Photoshop/After Effects/Illustrator/Premiere
• Demonstrable dedication to your craft, passion for your work, combined with attention to detail
• Experience in working with brands and following grand guidelines
• Knowledge of other live graphic kit systems e.g Chyron
• Experience in Viz Artist
• Experience in training operators
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 600万円|
work in shifts
Paid Holidays（15days for the first year）
※Depends on adoption timing
・It takes about 8 minutes to get there from「Hamamatsucho」stationon on foot
・It takes about 6 minutes to get there from「Daimon」stationon on foot