人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
エグゼクティブ/経営 - CEO/COO/CFO/CIO/CTO/経営幹部
Full responsibility for the Japan business, leading sales strategy and vision with complete control and accountability for P&L.
* Undertake overall responsibility and accountability for the management of Japan business.
* Build and maintain country-wide relationships with government departments, regulatory authorities and commercial organisations, whilst working hard to a strong position within Japan market.
* Monitor performance of all departments through regular departmental meetings as well as monitoring expenditure to ensure revenue targets are met.
* Strategically monitor the markets and continuously review sales, marketing, pricing and distribution strategies with a view to increasing market share.
* Provide adequate and timely feedback to Global on achievements/ deficiencies/market trends.
* University degree with a proven track record of managing at a senior level.
* Extensive people management experience within travel and tourism.
* Commercial acumen with an overall knowledge of tourism industry.
* In-depth knowledge of making strategic plans and executing effectively.
* English and Japanese language and a proficiency in public speaking.
Excellent compensation and benefits
Full responsibility for Japan strategy and ability to influence at global level
Progression opportunities in the wider business
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。
|Our client is a global airline company employing over 30,000 people and is one of the largest in the world. With over 40 years experience in the market, they are constantly looking to innovate and revolutionise their offering.|
|勤務時間||Between 9am and 6pm|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|