人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - その他
* Handle all aspects of logistics operations including domestic and overseas transportation, inventory control, and 3PL management.
* Manage inventory supply and capability in Distribution Centers, including but not limited to, managing transportation requests and troubleshooting arrangements.
* Manage domestic and overseas transportation via air and ocean and coordinate warehouse operations activities.
* Manage material presentation and distribution to Distribution Centers and conducting data analysis of logistics and cost data.
* At least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain (production control, supply planning, demand planning, customer service)
* Knowledge of automotive industry or willingness to learn
* Business level English and fluent Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
* Large automotive supplier company
* Future career growth opportunities
* Opportunities to work with global teams
* Opportunities to work abroad
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Good work-life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Fabiel Jean-Philippe on +813 6832 8959.
|* Our client is a highly reputable multinational automotive supplier. The company has been in the Japan market for over 50 years and they have over 120 staff in their Japan office.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|