人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
金融/銀行/証券 - 分析（ビジネス/マーケット/信用）
Work in the marketing department of one of the top asset management firms in the world.
* Support research, planning, development, execution and measurement of marketing communications programs, employing variety of tactics including value add programs, direct marketing campaigns, thought leadership, online advertising, website development, search engine optimization, event and conference sponsorship planning and implementation.
* Partner with cross functional teams including brand/advertising areas of marketing, sales, strategy, product, compliance and legal, while coordinating with external partner agencies where necessary.
* 3+ years minimum financial marketing experience required.
* Strong project management skills and attention to details
* Excellent command of verbal and written communication skills, both in Japanese and English
* Strong ability to build relationships with the businesses and within the global marketing and corporate communications team
* Work in the heart of Tokyo, 1 minute away from the station
* Gain experience from a global financial services firm
* Hourly rate is 2000-2500 yen per hour (Negotiable based on experience)
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Petras Storpirstis on +813 6832 8690.
|Our client is one of the top asset management firms in the world with over 10,000 employees worldwide.|