人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - セールスエンジニア/サービスエンジニア
* Troubleshooting and repair of Legacy products according to policies.
* Perform and support all modifications, test and repairs to all Analog / Legacy products.
* Troubleshooting and repair of Legacy products according to policies
* Perform and support all modifications, test and repairs to all Analog / Legacy products
* Communication with customers regarding repairs and technical support
* Assist in Maintenance of Line (MOL) processes
* Assists with rework efforts as required
* Performs component level troubleshooting of advanced circuitry
* Maintains return information for new product releases.
* Basic understanding of SAP order process
* Ability to handle shipping and receiving tasks daily
* Other duties as assigned and or required
* Associates Degree in electrical/electronic or related discipline
* Good experience in product troubleshooting, Soldering (lead free), repair, and calibration.
* Advanced knowledge of analog electronics theory and operations.
* Familiarity using test equipment like Spectrum analyzers, Audio analyzers (Audio Precision), Vector analyzers, VMM, etc.
* Good experience and knowledge with various types of Command line Interface (CLI), Telnet, FTP, GPIB,
* Good verbal and written communication skills. Bi/Multi lingual is a plus. (Japanese ability is required).
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Bon Siripairoj on +813 6832 8985.
* Company has been developing the best-in-class audio products that provide high-quality performance, reliability and value.
* Their products are well-know in Japan Market.
*Troubleshooting and repair of Legacy products according to policies.
*Perform and support all modifications, test and repairs to all Analog / Legacy products.
Follow Japanese calendar
No holiday working