人材紹介ロバート・ウォルターズ・ジャパン株式会社/Robert Walters Japan K.K.
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 税務
An international industrial technology and machinery manufacturer is searching for a Finance Manage with knowledge of US and Japan GAAP. In this role you will be responsible for financial management, group analytics, reporting, and compliance.
* Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
* Participate in mid-range planning and forecasts, provisioning and analysis and reconciliation of provisions and accruals, closing entries, depreciation, finalization of financial statements balance sheet, profit and loss account etc.
* Analyze and monitor financial measures such as sales, EBIT, working capital, fixed assets, operational cash flow, net income
* Monitor spending behaviour within and outside the controlling department and initiate cost saving Ideas
* Issue timely and complete financial statements and manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
* Quarterly tax package submission to the HQ in the US as per US tax law
* Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit and internal auditors for internal audit
* Monitor cash and bank balances and all coordination activities with the banks
* Ensure timely payment of taxes and prepare required data and documentation for tax audits and facilitate tax audits in Japan
* Professional degree in accountancy or an equivalent discipline
* Business level verbal and written proficiency in English
* Knowledge of US GAAP, J GAAP, local taxation system
* 7+ years relevant work experience
* Independent, be able to work in dynamic environment and tight deadlines
A multinational industrial technology group, this organization produces machinery and solutions for a variety of industries, including the food and beverage sector.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計, 監査, 税務, コンプライアンス
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1000万円 〜 1200万円|