人材紹介RGF Professional Recruitment Japan
総務/人事 - 人事(採用)
総務/人事 - 人事（その他）
Title: Talent Management Manager / HRBP || タレントマネジメント / 戦略人事
EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION
Position for a top luxury brand in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 The Position
This is a Talent Management Manager / HRBP ||タレントマネジメント / 戦略人事 position.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As the Talent Management Manager, you will conceive practical and creative ways to support the growth of people’s potential and engage the best leading talent in the market. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
企業概要 The Company
The company is a major luxury products global company and is rapidly expands the business. They currently operate in B2B and B2B2C area.
Japan is one of their biggest markets and strongly linked to their home in Paris not only due to its sizeable business but also for its strategic importance as top luxury brand on the markets. The company possess fantastic working conditions giving the employee a precious way to give their best performance. The brand values Promotions & Development and wishes to give the best opportunities to their employees.
求人の特徴 - Selling points
- Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
- International environment - 国際的な環境
- Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
- International company - 国際的な企業
- Listed public company - 上場企業
- Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
必要なスキル・経験 Required Skills and Experience
- Design and implement high impact talent management processes and leadership development programs
- Succession Planning & performance management
- Conduct individual leadership, career and talent assessments
- Work with other HR members to attract the best possible candidates to the company
- Implementation of new systems and processes
- Agency relations
- Contribute to the Employer Branding initiatives
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 1000万円|
|契約期間||Hiring Fulltime position|