人材紹介RGF Professional Recruitment Japan
総務/人事 - 人事(制度構築)
総務/人事 - 人事(採用)
総務/人事 - 人事（その他）
Title: [外資系] HRBP || 戦略人事
EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION
Position for a top luxury brand in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 The Position
This is a position as HRBP || 戦略人事.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As a Division HR manager in the HR team, you take an HRBP role and will conceive practical and creative ways to engage the best leading talent in the market. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
企業概要 The Company
The company is major top cosmetics global company and is rapidly expands the business. Japan is one of their biggest markets and strongly linked to their home in Paris not only due to its sizeable business but also for its strategic importance as top brand on the market. The company possess fantastic working conditions giving the employee a precious way to give their best performance. The brand values Promotions & Development and wishes to give the best opportunities to their employees.
求人の特徴- Selling points:
- Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件 ・
- Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス ・
- International company - 国際的な企業 ・
- International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有 ・
- Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない ・
- Competitive compensation & benefits - 他社に引けをとらない報酬と福利厚生
必要なスキル・経験 Required Skills and Experience
- Implement performance evaluation process and individual payroll revisions alongside corporate HR Division. ・
- Attract, select and identify talent, and direct career management and succession plans in order to develop the motivation and commitment of talent, to reinforce retention and to ensure optimization of skills within the Group. ・
- Outline business issues for his/her unit in terms of HR issues and projects, anticipate and accompany operational requirements and organizational changes, acting as a business strategic driver. ・
- Consolidate and analyze HR KPIs and annual reports for his/her area of activity, according to defined objectives.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 1000万円|
|契約期間||Hiring Fulltime position|