人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（その他） - その他
As a Technical Software Project Manager, you will be responsible for the execution of software projects within the Project Management Office (PMO). This is a cross-functional role and you will work frequently with product management, quality assurance,engineering, research, and sales. Your ability to execute projects on-time with quality and communicate with stakeholders on all aspects of the project will be a critical measure of your success.
* Serve as a central communication link and source of information for the project.
* Execute on all elements of a project, including defining & documenting project scope, technical requirements, resource needs, constraints, scheduling, project kick-off, project execution & monitoring, and completion; each phase must be properly managed and supported by you and others from the early days of the project to the end of the project.
* Identify internal and external risks, estimate impact / probability, and develop strategies with stakeholders to contain risks and dealing with the most probable/high impact scenarios.
* Develop architecture and schedules with technical leads, architects, and engineers early in the product development & requirement phases.
* Manage and drive the process from product requirements to software architecture to work breakdown structure, scheduling, execution, and delivery.
* Attend sprint planning meetings to prioritize and schedule tasks and host retrospectives as necessary across several scrum teams.
* Address architectural issues in product development infrastructure and host cross-functional meetings to develop plans of action to fix or reduce the impact of infrastructure issues
* Clearly define and understand roles and responsibilities for all stakeholders, project team members, business owners, and external/internal customers for the project.
* Analyze several sources of information from sales, product management, and engineering to collect insight to manage project risks and execution.
* Help define and guide the technical success by working closely with product management, engineering, and research and acting quickly and correctly when issues arise
* Bachelors in a technical field, such as in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, or another similar field.
* Minimum 5 years' experience with a track record of success in delivering complex software projects in a key technical role (lead, architect, engineer, project manager).
* Possess formal program/project management knowledge on project kick-off, estimation, gantt charts, tools (JIRA, Git, Confluence, and etc.) & methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, Agile, etc.), monitoring & control, change management, and similar project management skills.
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines by re-scoping, re-prioritization to meet and exceed expectations.
* Be a bridge between non-technical and technical staff, explaining both business and technical issues clearly to both sides.
* Demonstrable experience for achieving excellence, either in customer satisfaction or towards project expectations, in both process and product quality and reliability
* Strong interest in AI / Machine Learning.
* Strong leadership skills with a positive attitude.
* Detail-oriented with respect to documentation and technical details.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
* Diverse international work environment with people from all types of backgrounds
* Attractive office and location
* Handful of employee benefits
* Gain valuable IPO experience
* Growing company with many chances to step up in career
* Employee will get stock options and be shareholders of the company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anqi Zhang on +813 6832 8996.
|An AI company that is changing the way we work and aspires to shape the future of how people work and live using artificial intelligence. Established in recent years, they turn projects that are based off of newly published academic research and turn them in to next generation business solutions. The company bridges the gap between newly published academic research and real-world business solutions by leveraging expertise across many domains, including time series forecasting, information extraction, natural language and speech processing, and reinforcement learning.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 1000万円|