人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - QA/品質管理/テストエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - その他
You will be responsible for the software testing strategy and execution for the company's existing and future cutting-edge AI products. You will collaborate closely with Engineering, Product Management, Research, Sales, and Project Management teams. Your role is to define the software testing strategy and plans based on the software products at the company.
* Define test strategy & test plans based on software development and product requirements
* Design & implement test infrastructure and processes from end to end, be responsible and own it
* Educate & integrate test approaches and processes with engineering & research teams as part of best practices; essentially serving as a "test advocate" throughout the whole organization and instilling "quality" into the core values of the company
* Working level responsibility to design, create, and document test cases with technical leads, architects, and engineers early in the product development & requirements phases (e.g. scrum teams)
* Build an effective QA team, mentor the team and efficiently manage the resources to support the projects and ensure the quality delivery
* Select & implement test tools and scripts for automated testing
* Prepare test reports, provide initial issue analysis, and contribute to defect prevention
* Work with cross-functional teams to continuously improve test processes and methodologies
* Develop and communicate a QA dashboard from JIRA and other tools
Essential skills & qualifications
* BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline
* Minimum of 7 years of software quality assurance experience, to include a minimum of 3 years in a lead role or management position
* Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Software Quality Assurance tools & metrics
* Demonstrated experience and success with developing robust scalable test automation framework.
* Direct hands on experience with Web Services and User Interface [UI] testing
* Strong understanding of different software development life cycles and contemporary software quality assurance processes.
* Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills are a must.
* Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner
* Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability
* Demonstrate a strong interest in AI / Machine Learning
* Must have experience in managing and collaborating with distributed team members.
* Extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
* Verbal and written communication skills in English
Good to have / optional skills and qualifications
* Qualifications are domain expertise in OCR, RPA, content management systems, financial time-series forecasting
* Diverse international work environment with people from all types of backgrounds
* Attractive office and location
* Handful of employee benefits
* Gain valuable IPO experience
* Growing company with many chances to step up in career
* Employee will get stock options and be shareholders of the company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anqi Zhang on +813 6832 8996.
|An AI company that is changing the way we work and aspires to shape the future of how people work and live using artificial intelligence. Established in recent years, they turn projects that are based off of newly published academic research and turn them in to next generation business solutions. The company bridges the gap between newly published academic research and real-world business solutions by leveraging expertise across many domains, including time series forecasting, information extraction, natural language and speech processing, and reinforcement learning.|
|勤務時間||Flexible working hours|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 1000万円|