人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（その他） - セールスエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - プリセールス
Partner within the Japan Sales Team and work alongside Sales team to achieve sales goals. This position will evaluate technical requirements of new sales opportunities and present technical solutions to meet the needs of prospective and existing customers.
* Be the technical point of contact for prospective and existing customers throughout the sales process.
* Work jointly with the sales team on strategy & discovery sessions, in order to understand customer requirements, and develop targeted technical solutions with unique business value.
* Demonstrate products to prospective customers, either remotely or directly on site.
* Support product evaluations, proof of concept, and pilot implementations of the company's solutions to timely success.
* Identify the ongoing service needs of customers and recommend support and service engagements in order to ensure customer success.
* Support the sales team in achieving revenue and billings goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Represent the company by presenting at conferences, events, community groups and roadshows.
* Assist the global SE team via product testing and knowledge sharing.
* Native or extremely fluent level of business Japanese (Required)
* Comfortable with reading and writing business English (Required)
* 2 years+ in technical sales or support or services experiences (Required)
* At least one of the following is required:
Proficient with Apple technology within a business or education environment.
MDM, EMM industry or relevant experience with Japanese mobile phone business.
Experience with presenting/speaking to an audience on technical topics
International and relax working environment
Global event in the US every year
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anqi Zhang on +813 6832 8996.
The company is the world leader in macOS and iOS management with offices in Minneapolis, Eau Claire, Cupertino, New York, Amsterdam, Katowice, Sydney, Hong Kong and Tokyo. Delivering, supporting and servicing the solution for Apple management needs in education and business.
Now having more than 15,000 global customers rely on the company's products to manage over 10 million Apple devices. With 700+ full-time employees in 10 different countries, the company is committed to enabling IT to empower end users and bring the legendary Apple experience to businesses, education institutions and government organizations.
|勤務時間||10am - 7pm|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 900万円|