人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
事務系 - その他
Support on event coordination & travel arrangement in global IT company.
* Assist team to co-ordinate all meeting material for attendees (e.g., conference packs). May be produced in conjunction with the Reprographics Dept.
* Assist of coordinators to control all internal service providers.
* Basic liaison of with external service providers to coordinate event activities (e.g. catering, event organizers, medical care, etc.) under the coordinator.
* Basic catering for internal meeting/events to be provided according to agreed specification (quality, quantity, etc.).
* Provide basic
* Coordinate invoicing and payment to external providers (search for approval, etc.)
* Assist domestic hotel contract renewal and update the hotel list with new rates
* Coordinate periodic/ad-hoc supplier meetings: fixing dates, booking conference rooms, requesting ACS cards, sending Skype invitations, etc
* Keep records of supplier meetings: minutes, tasks distribution, dates, people involved, etc.
* Produce various reports to be used for basic analysis of travel metrics and improvement activities
* Participate in global/local initiatives to improve travel services, traveler safety, traveler behavior, etc.
* Proficiency in both English and Japanese
* Candidate with good communication skills
* Opportunity to work in one of the most famous company in the industry
* Able to deal with diverse tasks & utiilize English!
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Lin on ++813 6832 8957
|The client is one of the biggest IT company in Japan, with around 9000 employees in Japan. Their business has been growing and expanding these years and has strong demand for hiring new back office employees to support on the growth of the business.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|