ピーティーエス・コンサルティング・ジャパン株式会社 / PTS Consulting Group Ltd.
建築/土木/設備/不動産 - マネジメント系(建築/土木/設備/不動産)
建築/土木/設備/不動産 - その他
The Tokyo branch of a UK-headquartered Construction Project Management, IT, and Audio Visual Consulting firm with offices in Europe, EMEA and Asia with Tokyo office is seeking a bi-lingual project manager to join its Construction Project Management team.
Work Location: Central Tokyo
Project management – Facilities
1. Overall project supervision
2. Create report for weekly, monthly, annually and ad-hoc reporting
3. Project documentation, including client brief, project brief, and order form
4. Client communication assistance
5. Construction site supervision
6. Project budgeting
7. Project status meeting attendance (weekly and ad-hoc)
Miscellaneous project management work as reasonably requested by Company
• Managing all project costs and cost tracking
• Taking overall responsibility for the project delivery in terms of program/schedule, cost and quality.
• Overseeing all the design stages to ensure compliance with the project brief and the control mechanisms in place.
• Conducting periodic project review to ensure compliance with project audit requirements.
• Ensure site operations are effective, timely and being carried out in a safe manner.
• Developing the strategic migration schedule to reflect business as usual parameters.
• Reviewing the mechanisms available for migration implementation and presenting strategic recommendation.
• Responsible for the development of the detailed project program to interface all facilities, IT and procurement requirements within the project schedule parameters.
PTS Japan is a leading independent IT, Facilities, and Recruitment consulting firm with a proven track record for service innovation and delivery.
Originally founded in 1983 in London, PTS now also has offices in most major global financial hubs including, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tokyo, where we have operated since 1997.
PTS Consulting is an IT consultancy with a difference. Technical competence and a hands-on style are fused with strategic 'blue sky' thinking and business acumen. It is no surprise that PTS has been the consultancy of choice for many of the world's biggest names.
• Prior experience working as a Project Manager more than 5yrs
• Preferably have worked on business process enhancement related assignments
• Should have worked in global working environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Design / Engineering or a similar degree
• Strong knowledge of facility management
• Good communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Documentation and reporting skills
• Strong Project Management skills, proven on large projects, at large clients
• Strong PC skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and CAD
• LEED certification or similar a plus but not required
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|