人材紹介ロバート・ウォルターズ・ジャパン株式会社/Robert Walters Japan K.K.
|企業名||A global management and outsourcing company|
総務/人事 - 人事(給与/福利厚生)
An international management business is seeking a talented HR professional highly knowledgeable in HR rewards and compensation & benefits. As a Total Rewards Specialist, you will oversee the entire HR operations as well as design, plan, and oversee compensation, benefits, and HR operations responsibilities.
* Plan rewards program and HR life events for employees
* Monitor market and competitor HR activities
* Manage compensation plans and structure such as base pay, bonus, various allowances, etc.
* Plan and manage benefits structure such as pension, insurances, etc.
* Handle HR related operations responsibilities - e.g., joiner, leaver, leave of absence, short-term employment, certificates, various HR reports/systems, etc.
* 4+ years of experience in a general human resources, labour management, or compensation and benefit role
* Excellent communication skills in native Japanese; JLPT Level 1 is preferred
* Fluency in spoken and written English; TOEIC score of 700+
* Experience collaborating closely with management or executive level is required
* Commitment for not only planning but also delivery and accomplishment
A global management and outsourcing company headquartered overseas with an expansive global reach, helping clients improve their performance for decades. Buoyed by their extensive know-how and comprehensive capabilities across multiple industries, they continue to remain the go-to firm for clients who seek quality and excellence in marketing, retail analytics, and more.
人事、採用、人事ビジネスパートナー、人材開発、福利厚生、給与、人事コンサルタント、リクルーター、リソース、コンサルティング、労務、CSR、経営、総務, HRBP, L&D
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|給与に関する説明||Negotiable based on experience|