人材紹介ロバート・ウォルターズ・ジャパン株式会社/Robert Walters Japan K.K.
総務/人事 - 人事(教育/トレーニング)
A global specialty pharmaceutical company is seeking an experienced HR Generalist to provide HR services and support managers and employees. The successful candidate will coordinate and manage a variety of programs and activities for Japan, including, onboarding, performance management, local training & development, compensation & benefits, employee relations, HRIS, and reporting.
* Support all talent and HR-related matters including the full scope of employee life cycle programs and transactions
* Work with hiring managers to develop onboarding plan
* Provides insight and advice to managers on company topics, processes, and programs
* Deliver training on internal processes, systems, and policies as required
* Manage and develop country-specific benefit policies and programs in line with corporate guidelines
* Provide expertise in key areas for HR initiatives and support managers to facilitate the resolution of employee relations issues
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in a human resources, business, or finance-related discipline
* 7+ years' experience in an HR generalist role, preferably in a multinational organization
* Proficiency in MS Office applications and HRIS (preferably Workday)
* Verbal and written fluency in both English and Japanese
A multinational pharmaceutical company that manufactures and distributes various products used in diagnostics. Headquartered in Europe, the company has thousands of employees across nearly 50 global locations.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 経営, ビジネス, 英語, 仕事, 外資系, グローバル, 転職, バイリンガル, インターナショナル, 求人, 就職, 語学, バイリンガル人材, グローバル転職, グローバル人材
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|給与に関する説明||Up to ¥12000000 per annum|