人材紹介ロバート・ウォルターズ・ジャパン株式会社/Robert Walters Japan K.K.
財務/会計 - 監査&リスク
A financial services and financial management consulting organization is searching for a Regulatory Liquidity Reporting Analyst/Associate with strong data analytical skills. This role is part of a team responsible for liquidity reporting tasks including variance analysis, data quality assurance and improvement of current liquidity system.
* Manage a corporate function audit team in regional and global auditing processes from planning to reporting audit results
* Keep audit universe up to date and perform risk assessments
* Lead the team in issue verification and continuous monitoring
* Continuously educate the department on regulatory and industry-wide developments and trends
* Promote initiatives to improve the internal audit efficiency via digitalization
* Advanced verbal and written proficiency in both Japanese and English (native level proficiency in either language is required)
* 15+ years' experience in financial services
* 5+ years' experience in internal audit in managerial roles at broker and/or dealer firms
* Skills and experience in team management and project management
* Certifications such as CPA, CIA or CFA
* Expertise in data analytics and/or other digitization techniques in audit activities preferred
A financial services and financial management consulting organization, this company has a long history in Japan as well as operations spanning the globe. With a commanding position in the Japanese market and a global workforce of over 25,000, this organization is a true market leader.
アカウンティング, ファイナンス, 経理, 財務, 会計, 会計士, 税務, 管理会計, 経理事務, 監査, 金融, 金融業
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|給与に関する説明||From ¥15000000 per annum|
|休日||完全週休2日制, 土日祝日休み, 有給休暇|