株式会社エイチシーエル・ジャパン/HCL JAPAN LTD.
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（その他） - その他
アジア 日本 群馬県
Purpose of Role
Delivering high quality technical service, promote Rockwell values in technology and provide effective services to the Business
Key Dimensions of the role
Department/function Global Infrastructure Services – Field Services
Direct reports None
Reporting Manager Field Services Lead
Location Monterrey, Mexico
Designation Field Services Analyst
This position assists customers, end users and operating staff with technical support of desktop computers, applications, and related technology. Interaction with multiple levels of end users, managers, VIPs and local technical staff is required. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. A good understanding of general IT services is required. “Smart Hands” services and cooperation with subject matter experts to provide support of Networking Equipment, Servers, Telecoms and other IT related equipment.
• Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues for basic desktop/laptop/workstation support, basic connectivity support (wired and wireless), PDAs, BlackBerrys, Smartphones and basic printer support
• Support users with Apple Mac and IOS devices
• Support Multifunctional Devices (MFD) for issues like Scan to Email, Scan to Fax, Email to Fax etc.
• Support In-country PBX networks and PSTN interfaces
• Smart hands support for Data Networks, Server, and other infrastructure teams
• Support Hardware/Software selection and Procurement effort
• Support Hardware Refresh, Redeployment and Disposal activities
• Troubleshooting and resolving software issues. Ability to install, configure, reconfigure or reinstall software including remote support
• Reimaging computers/hard drives in accordance with customer standards
• IMACD function including installation and decommission.
• Backing up and restoring settings and associated systems administration activities
• Taking ownership of issues from end-to-end to reach a resolution for all appropriate requests and incidents.
• Categorize and prioritize end user support requests and service requests by utilizing ITSM ticketing tools such as SNOW to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information to the customer.
• Move equipment associated with escalated help desk incidents and service requests
• Performing asset inventory activities as needed.
• Trains and orients users on use of hardware and software.
• Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
• Support VIPs on site, if need be
• Coordinate with local cabling vendor for cabling requirements
• Performs other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
Does this description match your experience?
We look forward to your application!
If selected, you'll hear from us in 5 business days.
【Remarks about us】
-We're operating in Japan for more than 20 years
-We offer permanent Seishain roles
-Most of local employees are bilingual of English and Japanese
-We have about 380 employees across Japan
-We provide various service portfolio - embedded, application, infra, product
-We focus on new technology
-We provide useful employee benefits (such as Benefit one for discounts)
-We're global company operating in 32 countries, with large-scaled organization structure leveraging India offshore
-Candidates can excel career in an English-speaking large organization to excel as an industry leader globally
-Employees can apply for internal positions across the globe
|勤務時間||9AM -6PM with 1 hour break on weekdays (default, it may slightly change depends on client's work hours)|
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• At least 3 years hands on experience in field Support Services
• Clients: Windows 10, Windows7, Windows XP
• OEM Certified Technician for ordering parts through OEM and parts replacement (Dell)
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• Strong Microsoft operating System installation and troubleshooting skills
• Strong Break / Fix skills Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers
• Knowledge of Crestron device functionality and connectivity
• Experience with supporting presentation systems (Projectors/Touchscreens/other A/V equipment)
• Basic knowledge to support Mac devices
• Knowledge to support Multifunctional Devices, Smart Phones, PDAs & BYOD
• Broad experience in IT related services with basic understanding of Networks, Intel Servers and Telecoms
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be detail oriented and self-motivating
• Ability to successfully pass a background security check
• Experience including remote control of PCs and video conferencing knowledge
• Rotational On-call as needed
• Ability to lift and move up to 40lbs repeatedly
Technical / professional qualifications:
• Any Degree is a plus
• Any Microsoft certifications also a plus
• Willingness to take additional proprietary certifications
Business & Behavioural Skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to translate IT technical language into everyday terms which users can understand, specifically non-technical senior management
• Ability to interact with customers so as to ensure that the service is flexible, efficient and responsive
• To work through issues analytically to a successful conclusion
• Demonstrable results in a business customer facing role, with a track record of delivering services to defined service levels.
• Experience of working with multi-discipline teams in distributed locations.
• Experience of working in an Operational environment alongside other technical and operational teams, ensuring that all parties collaborate effectively to deliver services.
• Use of ITIL service management framework to deliver best practice
• Proven ability to deliver improvements that deliver greater value to the customer and business through more efficient delivery and/or lower costs.
• Self-motivated. Ability to learn new technologies on own.
• Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve complex issues independently
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to participate and contribute during crisis times, assist team members/leads, as
• Show adaptability and flexibility in work to suit business requirements. Be flexible with respect to work requirements and timings of shifts based on business requirements. Demonstrate ownership and responsibility in all assignments
• Build and nurture positive working relationship with customers with the intention to exceed their Expectations.
• English & Japanese (both at the business level)
【What we can offer】
-To provide the work environment to become a global/industry leader with global service model
-Depends on the deliverables/service agreement with client, but our work environment is considered flexible
-We respect diversity, individuals, opinions
・Have done similar job
・Those who like challenges
・Understand diversity and a large-scale global delivery model
・Those who want to work for India's third biggest ICT service company
** Those who pass the initial screening will be contacted in 5 business days.
|年収||日本・円 350万円 〜 550万円|
Employee benefit (such as service discount)
Salary is offered as package (all inclusive)
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave