人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
Rare opportunity for bilingual desktop support engineers to look for a good career development in a reputable IT company.
The candidate will report to IT Support Manager and work independently to support the APAC team for any IT issue (L2-3):
* Troubleshoot PC (both MAC and Windows) related issues over the phone and using administration tools;
* Provide both hardware (Dell, HP, Printers) and software (application) support;
* Handle on-boarding IT set up, including equipment provisioning, IT account set up and basic IT training;
* Maintain and reinforce IT policies including security, accounts, e-mail, regulation etc;
* Prepare the IT report and document;
* Other ad-hoc tasks.
* Minimum 2 year experience in supporting both MAC and Windows environment;
* Minimum 2 year experience in supporting MS Office 2010/2013/2016/Office 365;
* Good understanding of common Windows services or technology such as NTFS, DNS, DHCP, FTP, IIS, DFS.
* Native level Japanese required. Fluent English.
* A can do attitude is a must. Able to work independently and proactive.
* Good customer service skills/ good telephone and e-mail manner.
* Corporate office in Roppongi
* A dynamic environment coupled with an innovative culture allows you to further advance your career within a truly global platform.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Our client is a reputable IT company based in US, providing innovation and unparalleled cloud computing service for their client. You would join their fast growing IT team, providing professional IT support for their internal users. They have wide presence across 30+ countries including US, Canada, South America, Europe and APAC. Their Tokyo office is located in Roppongi.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|