エグゼクティブ/経営 - CEO/COO/CFO/CIO/CTO/経営幹部
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 財務&コーポレートファイナンス
Global Financial Control and Management
● Facilitate the strategic financial direction of the group with the subsidiaries and accomplish the required targets and objectives.
● Co-ordinate internal audit efforts by reviewing the group audit plan, perform strategic analysis on audit findings and implement corrective/preventive measures as required.
● Undertake/implement testing on controls at a macro level where necessary
● Ensure that appropriate financial governance principles are adopted.
● Ensure compliance with the governmental and company rules and regulations.
● Work with the company auditor to ensure the correct financial disclosure, both financial and written.
● Lead and coordinate the preparation of group accounting rules, financial statements, financial reports, special analysis and information reports.
● Perform continuous monitoring & improvement of accounting systems, internal controls & finance policies to ensure compliance with IFRS and accounting standards (also within each country).
● Evaluate and oversee budget variance and examine financial reports for any unusual or out of sync matters.
● Identify cost optimization opportunities within subsidiaries
● Analyze budget, forecast, cash flows and provide timely updates to stakeholders on financial standing.
Strategic Financial Plan
● Effectively lead and assess the financial aspects of M&A assignments
● In conjunction with and as required by Upper Management, contribute to the formulation and implementation of strategy in line with vision and mission.
● Minimum of 15 years’ relevant finance experience
● Minimum of 5 years should be in global accounting position / responsibility, preferably in a similar industry.
● Hands on experience with global accounting system.
● Proven track record in financial management and experience with the development and management of budgets.
● Up to date IFRS accounting knowledge
● Bachelor Degree in Financial Accounting or any similar field.
● A CPA (or similar accounting qualification) designation
● Master Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar field is preferable.
|年収||日本・円 1800万円 〜 2000万円|
|給与に関する説明||Social insurance, Employee's pension, Employment insurance, Commuting transportation expenses, Refresh leave system (one month), Telework system|
|休日||Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays|
|契約期間||Full time, Contract employee|
・Oimach Station on JR Keihin-Tohoku Line (3 minutes on foot)
・Oimach Station on Tokyu Oimach Line (5 minutes on foot)