人材紹介ロバート・ウォルターズ・ジャパン株式会社/Robert Walters Japan K.K.
総務/人事 - 人事(採用)
A prominent management consulting company is looking for a Recruiter. This position will manage the recruitment process for consultants and interns. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
* Develop a recruiting strategy while working closely with management and partners
* Manage core recruiting processes from the candidate selection process to the offer and closing process, as well as the development of school and office plans and other programs and events
* Supervise recruiting coordinators conducting the screening and interview processes
* Lead the marketing and on-campus strategy activities across schools
* Keep up-to-date on company recruiting policies and practices
* Serve as a point of contact to external parties for the company, cooperate with global teams, and work with internal teams such as HR, staffing and professional development teams for recruitment activities
* Track budgets and create regular budget reports
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 3+ years of recruitment experience in a corporate setting
* Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
* Business level English (written and spoken); business level Japanese (written and spoken)
An award-winning management consulting firm that empowers top executives and other professionals to make informed, intelligent decisions. Headquartered in the United States, the company has offices in over 30 countries and a diverse client base that ranges from large MNCs to small start-ups.
人事,人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター, 英語, 仕事, 外資系, グローバル, 転職, バイリンガル, インターナショナル, 求人, 就職, 語学, バイリンガル人材, グローバル転職, グローバル人材
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 800万円|
|休日||完全週休2日制, 土日祝日休み, 有給休暇|