人材紹介ロバート・ウォルターズ・ジャパン株式会社/Robert Walters Japan K.K.
IT関連（その他） - プリセールス
A global information technology company is searching for a Pre-Sales Engineer. The successful candidate will search for new clients who can benefit from the company's products and services, and develop long-term client relationships through the interpretation and management of their requirements.
* Persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery
* Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
* Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education as well as after-sales support services
* Deliver technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
* Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
* Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team
* Respond to customer requests for technical assistance
* Provide feedback to product development regarding product changes as it relates to customer requirements
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
* 5+ years' experience in a pre-sales role
* Background in networking, switching, routing, storage, and applications
* Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and experience in network design
* Familiarity with Cisco IOS and/or Junos; understanding of network configuration under both UNIX and NT
A multinational IT company that produces a wide range of hardware and software products to monitor and manage network and application performance. Headquartered in the United States, the company is supported globally by over 2,000 employees.
IT企業, 経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, ネットワーク, ハードウェア, ソフトウェア
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1000万円 〜 1500万円|
|休日||完全週休2日制, 土日祝日休み, 有給休暇|