人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
Are you seeking for a new challenge? Join an international and high-tech semiconductor manufacturing company as part of their finance team in central Tokyo. As an Management Accounting Specialist, you will not only have hands-on accounting responsibilities, but also have the chance to participate in company wide projects.
High potential accountants with less than 2-3 years experience are welcome to apply!
* Manage overall revenue recognition, credit control, and customer payment & invoice monitoring
* Take charge of system upgrade and testing as a representative of the team
* Liaise and communicate with the accounting team and other related departments
* Participate in planning activities in the company
* Initiate process improvement projects across the business
* At least 3 years of accounting experience in any area (with preference on Accounts Receivable experience but not required)
* Open for entry level accountants (less than 3 years experience) wanting to find a new challenge
* At least Boki 3 kyu certification or more
* IT knowledge in using any ERP or accounting system (eg. SAP, Oracle, etc.)
* Fluent Japanese communication skills, both oral and written
* Conversation English communication skills, both oral and written
* Good work life balance with flex-time options
* Work hours is from 9:00AM to 5:30PM
* Office is in central Tokyo with direct access to the nearest station
* Company health and sports clubs are available
* Flat and open team culture
* Education assistance and training are provided
* Chance to go on business trips to APAC office and/or in HQ in Europe
* 401K pension scheme
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Karmina Alejandroにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8669
The company is a global engineering and manufacturer of specialized semiconductors and system solutions that emphasize on security, energy efficiency, and mobility for a wide variety of industries and applications. With its headquarters in Europe, the company had expanded their operations and have grown exponentially over the course of two decades.
In Japan, the company employs around 180 people and continues to bring in new talent into their business. The company has increased its headcount from 140 to 180 people within the last 1.5 years, and continues to invest into Japan as their key market.