人材紹介Michael Page Japan
その他の職種 - その他の職種
- Management and conducting of in-store training activities to teach the brand selling techniques to store staff, and maintain the quality of customer service.
- Conduct Accademia training, product training, Follow-up training and also propose necessary training to be provided.
- Work closely with Retail and MD teams and liaises with global in order to identify the training and development needs of employees.
- Share the best practices, stimulating new ideas.
- Explains and clarifies programs and objectives to employees.
- Fosters a learning culture in the area falling under her/his remit.
- Directly arranges and coordinates internal training for new recruited employees.
- Monitors improvement of service standards within the stores through different key performance indicators (sales targets, mystery shopper assessments).
- Assures an assessment mechanism to evaluate standards of service within the Stores.
- Constantly visits the shops of competitors and reports to Management Team any relevant information regarding local events, best practices and selling rituals.
- Has an experience as a sales associate in a management position, or In-store Trainer experience in the retail industry
- Good knowledge of Retail business and selling techniques, how to serve customers
- Have Excel skills and other PC skills
- Communication skill
- Language: English requirements (for HQ communication) TOEIC above 750
- Characteristics: Accurate, Quick thinker, be able to read and understand numbers and perform analysis, proactive
- Outgoing, proactive personality, ability to communicate well
- A great role to shape commercial training for Japan business
- Great opportunity to join a company pursuing long-term success in Japan
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sylvia Shu on
+813 6832 8928.
|Our client is one of the world famous luixury brands with geographic footprint worldwide in over 100 countreis. It is widely recognized as one of the most historic retail/luxury groups in the world.|