|企業名||Investment Bank in Tokyo|
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - 業務アプリケーションSE
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - WebアプリケーションSE
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プログラマー
Our Tokyo office is hiring a Java Developer to work onsite at an Investment Bank.
This role is for a hands-on financial developer to support the Rates business that has trading desks across the APAC region encompassing different currencies, products and varied regulatory environments.
The candidate will need to work closely with the business and technology stakeholders to complete and own tasks from inception through to delivery. Tasks will include extending existing features and building out minor new functionality as well as providing support to the users, from both front office (Trading, Structuring, Sales), Trade Support, Finance, Market Risk and Quantitative Research (QR). This will also involve participation in Level 3 support to cover key business processes. There is a requirement to provide Level 1 support for some of the applications too.
The candidate must be able to adapt quickly to evolving requirements and drive their tasks to completion whilst working in an agile development environment. The candidate must also demonstrate the ability to satisfy the demands of multiple trading desks, and their support functions effectively.
Rates Technology supports the fixed income and derivatives businesses globally – covering front office and operations users pricing, risk and P&L, market data, Trade Capture and Transaction management.
• Responsible for the full development life cycle (requirements, development, testing, deployment and support)
• Hands on development and support of a range of systems covering a range of different technologies
• Respond to different user requests in the Tokyo office ranging from Front office, to Middle office to technology.
• Working on the next generation of applications whilst making sure the existing stack is stable.
|Our client is one of the top-notch investment banking firms.|
• Good Java development skills
• Good object oriented programming skills
• Ability to multi-task on systems written in different technologies and languages
• Excellent English written communication skills, able to communicate accurately, concisely and effectively in a global organization
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with sponsors and stakeholders
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking ability
• Structured approach and ability to work in fast pacing environment
• Attention to detail, high level of accuracy
• Financial background (preferably in Interest Rate Derivatives)
• Python programming or any other object oriented language
• Experience working on large global systems and being able to support local requirements
• Good understanding on pricing financial products, esp. fixed income securities, and trading/risk management processes. Knowledge of interest rate derivatives pricing, risk, P&L, trading will be an advantage.
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave