人材紹介ロバート・ウォルターズ・ジャパン株式会社/Robert Walters Japan K.K.
総務/人事 - 人事(給与/福利厚生)
An international pharmaceutical group is looking for a C&B Manager with business administration credentials. In this role, you will be expected to act as an expert of the development, implementation, evaluation and enhancement of compensation and benefits programs.
* Develop, review and implement C&B programs in Japan based on the understanding of business needs, talent priorities and market developments
* Advise local HR board on oversight of local C&B processes including base pay, short- and long-term incentives, benefits, recognition and retention plans and non-CEG compensation proposals
* Provide input and review for the company's compensation solutions including annual compensation reviews, job evaluation and benchmarking
* Advise on the assessment and development of benefit programs
* Analyze the effectiveness and competitiveness of compensation and benefits programs and recommend improvements as appropriate, in line with the company guidelines and are of high ROI
* Master's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related discipline
* 5+ years' experience in compensation and benefits
* Business level proficiency in both Japanese and English
An international pharmaceutical group, this organization is one of the world's largest providers of medicines used for the treatment of a range of human and animal diseases. Headquartered in Europe, the company's vast global operations are supported by a workforce of approximately 120,000.
製薬, 製薬業界, 医薬品, 医療, メディカル, ヘルスケア, 人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|給与に関する説明||Negotiable based on experience|