人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||A leading manufacturer in electronics|
営業 - メーカー系営業
The Sales Manager will develop and implement sales strategies in Asia in order to achieve the company's objectives and generate sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sale targets. The Sales Manager will also identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers, analysis sales performance and make the sales increasing plan.
* Attain short and long term revenue and other financial goals assigned by the Company.
* Identify market potentials and develop plans to maximize market share of an assigned territory through new customer acquisition and NBO
* Build strategic relationship with key customers
* Working with our distribution partners to acquire new Industrials customers
* Work with CS and Supply Chain organizations to meet total customer satisfaction.
* Work with BDM/TSMs/GPMs to identify and drive new product opportunities
* Prepare annual budget, monthly forecast, market analysts and other sales reports whenever necessary.
You will be a highly motivated and driven sales professional. Additionally, you will possess:
* Bachelor degree in a technical discipline (ME, EE, IE).
* 5 years Sales/Marketing experience in electro-mechanical components' industry; proven record of key account management or distribution management.
The chance to work independently in a leading foreign-headquartered company with a clear career progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Linh Pham on +813 6832 8670
|Our client is the World Leader in High Performance Innovative Switches which is devoted to provide a wide range of technologies to the automotive, industrial, telecommunications, consumer electronics and medical markets, With its factory operations across the globe, they are now looking for sales managers focusing on Automotive and Industrial segment to drive business growth for Japan customers across the Asia region.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|