イー・エフ・インターナショナル・ランゲージ・スクールズ株式会社/EF International language schools Ltd.
教育/トレーニング/語学系 - 学校/スクール運営スタッフ
カスタマーサービス - その他
事務系 - その他
EF Tokyo is looking for an Operations Coordinator to be part of our team. The person will provide support of all departments in the school.
You will be joining a team that takes pride in what they do and always goes the extra mile for our students and each other – Success is a team effort.
We offer a one-year contract with the possibility of converting it into a full-time employment.
Apply if you are seeking a fun and challenging environment where your ideas and initiatives are welcomed and appreciated and your ability to execute them makes all the difference.
The role is to assist:
the Accommodation Manager with:
· CRM information consolidation
· Visiting host families and student residences
· Communication support with global sales office
· Student arrivals and accommodation logistics
· Mentoring students
· Other reasonable admin work
The Activities Manager with:
· Activities scheduling
· Activities and tour logistics
· Leading the activity in the absence of Activities Manager
· Dealing with school suppliers
The Director of Studies with:
· Fixing iPad issues and technical support for teachers
· Update information like the Academic Board or JLPT information
· SPIN evaluation and SPIN choice
· Teachers meeting minutes
· Student evaluation online sheets logistics and follow up
And the School Director with:
· Organization of the Intake
· Follow up with students feedbacks and provide good customer service to them
· Be a team player and flexible in the demanded tasks.
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
-EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Having a can-do attitude and enthusiastiasm is a must since you will be interacting with our international students on a daily basis. Additionally, the candidate must have:
· Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent
· Native speaker of Japanese with business level English skills (including speaking and writing).
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Entrepreneurial spirit, proactivity & creativity
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and be flexible in working time
· Previous work experience preferred, but not mandatory
· Japanese Citizenship or Permanent Residency in Japan
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|契約期間||One year contract with the possibility of converting it into a full-time employment|
|最寄り駅||A 5 minute walk from Shibuya station|