人材紹介ロバート・ウォルターズ・ジャパン株式会社/Robert Walters Japan K.K.
総務/人事 - 人事（その他）
総務/人事 - 人事(給与/福利厚生)
総務/人事 - 人事(採用)
One of the worlds top manufacturing companies is looking for a new Employee relationship specialist. This individual will provide hands on support for employees and handle the implementation of solutions for employee affairs. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a widely respected company.
* Work with management and other departments in resolving employee and performance related matters such as complaints, investigations, and day-to-day support
* Support transition activities such as acquisitions, internal growth, restructuring, downsizing etc.
* Provide man-to-man coaching and training for management and employees in order to promote good performance, decision making, and workplace behaviour
* Design, develop, and implement employee relations programs and policies
* Perform regular audits of workforce practices in order to ensure compliance
* Support the HR team to carry out HR programs
* Bachelor's degree or higher in human resources, industrial relations or law
* 5+ years of experience in HR
* Understanding of Japanese labour laws
* Understanding of compensation and benefit plans
* Experience in employee relations is a plus
A multinational manufacturer responsible for the production and distribution of medical devices, pharmaceutical and packaged consumer goods, this organisation has a long history of operations across multiple countries. One of the most successful institutions of its kind, it has gained high honours in their industry.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介,リクルートメント,, 英語, 仕事, 外資系, グローバル, 転職, バイリンガル, インターナショナル, 求人, 就職, 語学, バイリンガル人材, グローバル転職, グローバル人材
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|給与に関する説明||Negotiable based on experience|