人材紹介ロバート・ウォルターズ・ジャパン株式会社/Robert Walters Japan K.K.
総務/人事 - 人事(教育/トレーニング)
総務/人事 - 人事（その他）
An international pharmaceutical group is hiring for a Senior HRBP Manager with experience in leadership roles in English-speaking settings. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing HR strategies and support performance and organizational management initiatives.
* Advice managers and support management team from the people and organization perspectives
* Identify, facilitate and coach change management and organizational development initiatives
* Support implementation of KPIs and their integration into performance management systems for client groups
* Offer support in onboarding new managers, train them to be better leaders and address leadership issues
* Identify and develop talent in the organization, manage the global organization and talent review process in client group
* Work with finance and TAS teams to monitor headcount and position requirements, create hiring strategies
* Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in HR or a related discipline
* Experience in HR business partnering, talent management, organization development, business analysis
* Native level Japanese; fluency in English
* Experience in leadership
An international pharmaceutical group, this organization is one of the world's largest providers of medicines used for the treatment of a range of human and animal diseases. Headquartered in Europe, the company's vast global operations are supported by a workforce of approximately 120,000.
製薬, 製薬業界, 医薬品, 医療, メディカル, ヘルスケア, 人事, 労務, 人材開発, 研修, 人事ビジネスパートナー
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|給与に関する説明||Negotiable based on experience|