人材紹介Michael Page Japan
営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
The Channel Manager will be responsible for managing the channel partners that sell the company's business software solutions to clients, as well as individually selling toward universities. The Channel Manager will adequately support channel partners by internally communicating and coordinating actions with respective departments within the company to meet the challenges and demands expressed by the channel partners.
* Assist respective channel partners in achieving sales targets.
* General support of channel partners, including the arranging of sales training.
* Achieve individual sales targets toward universities.
* Bright and enthusiastic character
* Capable of working both alone and as a team
* Highly communicative personality
* Not afraid of new challenges
* Positive attitude
* Problem solver
Global working environment
Attractive salary package
Flexible working hours
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tadashi Yamato on +813 6832 8606
|As a global leader in innovative computer software and business solutions, the company specialises in 3D and 2D Product Lifecycle Management software for the Auto industry, Aero-space industry and many other manufacturing industries that require complicated simulations and automation in order to design products, allocate resources and organise operational procedures tailored to meet individual customer needs.|