IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プログラマー
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - WebアプリケーションSE
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - その他
You will be in charge of developing the company's robot product companion app, which will be mostly used as a store clerk, personal assistant, etc.
The system is integrated with IoT system, so working on the cloud system and the server side will also one of the part you will be working on.
The company is a small and young start-up yet extremely diverse corporation as members are from Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Hong Kong, England, France, Canada, India, Bangladesh and the Philippines
who like craftsmanship, state-of-art technology, like to think about new ideas, can enjoy doing things he/she has not done before and who want to exchange opinions regardless of nationality.
|勤務時間||09:30 ~ 18:30|
The candidates will be a part of a development team, and they will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Develop Native Android application (Java) for Tapia
- Working with designers on Android front-end
- Back-end developement
- API interface
- IoT integration
- Issue tracking, Version control, Testing
- WebSocket server for real-time communication (Node js)
- API development (Node js, PHP, .NET C#)
- Website application (Node js, .Net C#, PHP)
- Database Maintenance(SQL server, mySQL)
< Cases of customized product for business >
Case1. Room-concierge product at a robot hotel
Case2. Table-concierge product at a robot restaurant
Case3. Event-receptionist product at IOT conference
Case4. Stamp-rally-tool product at conference
Case5. Companion product at nursing facilities
Case6. Nurse product at a clinic
We have a lot more new projects coming in !
the company will bring you a lot of different opportunities. Not just the opportunity to promote, but also the opportunity
to contact different technologies.
* Ability to work as part of team ‒ an appreciation for working collaboratively is strongly required.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, able to read and write English
* Knowledge of Android
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 400万円 〜 650万円|
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
|最寄り駅||Gaien Mae Station|