人材紹介Michael Page Japan
コンサルティング - 経営・戦略コンサルティング
The Senior Sales Operations Analysts will be knowledge experts on a specific portfolio of clients. They are responsible for the collection, analysis, business insight, and publication and reporting on key sales and operational data with the overall objective of improving sales and operational performance as well as providing a data input into the business strategy and objectives/target set by the business.
* Provision of bookings & revenue performance analysis against Plan and Forecast
* Report on key business metrics vs. targets - opportunity and revenue, production metrics by client, by center and by region, benchmark with conclusions
* Compilation of Sales Center forecasts for Sales Center Head and/or senior sales managers
* Supporting the finance and executive team in compiling performance metrics required for post qtr. end deep dive
* Weekly headcount validation vs. plan and forecasts - FTE and Cost
* Various reporting requirements e.g. sales incentive tracking, Performance review statistics, surveys, security audits, and others as required
* Accurate accruals and invoicing supporting finance calendar
* Lead the target setting and quota setting process for the Sales Teams in the Region
* As required support the global team in the compensation and payout process
* Publish team specific dashboards/balanced scorecards with key metrics and conclusions
* Support the Account Management team in compiling insightful client team performance presentations and dashboards
* Supporting the Sales teams with data requirements for different planning and operational asks
* Lead statistical analysis on performance to drive insights / recommendations for the Sales team
* Work with the Data Services team with tools that Sales and Operations Services can use to extract data / insights for daily business management in an automated manner
* Report on and track Revenue generating programs
* Provide mentoring and technical guidance to Junior Analysts in a specific portfolio
* 4-6 years practical business experience (preferably supporting a sales organization but not essential)
* Proven ability to perform complex analysis such as regression, forecasting and probability modeling
* Ability to identify active ways to influence KPI movement positively
* Can modify and create custom metrics/KPIs for replicating our client's needs
* Experience working on multiple CRM and/or Information data repositories as well as Business Intelligence software (SFDC and Business Objects a plus)
* Proven ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources
* Proven ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size & scope
* Meets project timelines consistently with minimal to no supervision
* Knows how to set reasonable expectations for clients that are aggressive but achievable through thought leadership
* Consistently is proactive in identify potential grey areas in tasks, calculations, data management, processes, etc. and works to bring why there is a believed gap with a suggested path to resolve.
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal with an ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
* Excellent presentation skills
* Proven knowledge and effective use of MS office applications
* Demonstrated high level of proficiency in Excel. Able to create strong templates and best practices in place for reusability across clients. Can create dynamic workbooks to drive a complex refresh process that others can diagnose, understand, and use.
* Able to manage multiple Director-level stakeholders, plus significant client contact
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and within a team.
* Global and stable company
* Chances to work with abroad offices
* Chance to relocate in future
* Flexible work hours
* 15 days of paid holiday (up to 24)
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Arman Faghihiにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8621。
Our client is an American company that provides outsourcing and consulting services. They are the only company solely focused on helping businesses grow and retain revenue from existing customers.
Many large companies such as Microsoft, GE, and Google to name a few, are using them in order to retain and keep their customers.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 850万円|