人材紹介Michael Page Japan
事務系 - 秘書
The executive assistant will support two non-Japanese executives of the company in all aspect of their business in Japan.
- Provide administrative support to the president (including answering phones, printing, photo-copying, scanning, arranging couriers, delivering mail, planning meetings/managing diaries and arranging meeting) .
- Provide translation and ad hoc interpretation support to the executives.
- Manage office support (including office and store stationary, office meeting and coordination)
- Previous experience as an assistant
- Fluent in Japanese and high business level in English
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Excellent schedule organization and time management.
- Flexible and dynamic mind set
- Work for an existing new branch of an international company Tokyo
- Use of English daily
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cecile Gerbier on +813 6832 8975.
|Our client is a global leader company in B2B logistic operation. They have offices globally and have just established their office in japan where the team is working in an international, dynamic environment.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 600万円|