人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Public Relations Director - Reputable Luxury Hospitality Group|
マーケティング/PR - 広告・宣伝/コミュニケーション/PR
Public Relations is a strategic function, and encompasses the actions the brand take to influence external guests, internal guests, owners, company and community-at-large. Publicity, promotion and civic involvement are all means to accomplish the goal of enhanced brand and business perception when aligned with marketing objectives, enhanced business.
- Develop and execute an annual Public Relations plan as an integral part of the hotel's marketing plan, based on guidelines presented by the corporate marketing office.
- Prepare and obtain approval of a Public Relations budget and manage in pursuance of Public Relations campaign.
- Create and executive innovative Public Relations and publicity programs that will increase revenue and awareness, creating a positive perception of the hotel, its restaurants, services, ladies and gentlemen. Programs should address specific needs as outlines in the marketing plan and capitalize on unexpected opportunities as they arise.
- Ensure that all hotel promotion are in keeping with the brand image and reflect the highest level of professionalism in content and presentation.
- To guarantee success in this function, the ideal candidate must have an understanding and familiarity with operating departments; and understanding of how to develop and execute strategic media pitches; proven media relationships; strong writing skills and speaking ability to handle multiple priorities and projects effectively.
- The public Relations Director should be aware of and actively support corporate campaigns and proactively guide and direct efforts that enhance the company's special promotions and packages, company philosophy/management-style perspectives, and profit-building for the Guidance Team.
- While not a "catch-all" of loose ends, this Public Relations practitioner should be a source of ideas for management, and must be consulted in decisions relating to the hotel's image.
- In order for this position to function effectively, the execution of adverting, website update and maintenance, collateral development/marketing support materials and direct mail should be controlled and driven by each property's Director of Sales and Marketing/General Manager, but Public Relations should be supportive of all projects and always available to offer opinions, creative ideas and insights.
- Stable business in Japan
- Premium brand positioning
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sylvia Shu on
+813 6832 8928.
|Our client is a instantly recognisable hotel group that sets the high standard in luxury hospitality worldwide.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|