人材紹介Michael Page Japan
カスタマーサービス - その他
The Head of Customer Service sets the vision, direction and culture of their team by managing individual and team performance KPI expectations and goals, providing individual coaching feedback sessions, maintaining singular focus on ensuring and improving Customer Satisfaction, real time service levels and schedule adherence and providing the first class service.
1) People Management:
- Leading and developing a team of 12 to 15 including CS product managers, operation managers and associates ; responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the team.
- Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, quality and cost.
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding employees and effective conflict resolution.
- Communicating policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff; following-up to ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions taken.
- Owning and driving performance metrics with the team.
2) Project Management:
- Solving complex customer service issues and proactively heading off negative service trends.
- Understanding and correctly utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Development, analysis and improvement of new strategies and procedures. The CS executive lead will have the ability to develop, plan, and implement short-term, mid-term and long-term goals.
- Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives in order to achieve customer promise expectations.
- Voice of the Customer: Summarizing and providing critical analysis to top customer issues to be improved on a regular review cycles
-Collaboration with our product management, sales, partnerships, engineering, operation and other teams to improve product & user experience.
You will receive a very competitive salary with additional benefits. You will be responsible for the Customer service department of one of the most valuable start-up companies in the world.
|Our client is one of the most valuable start-up companies in the world. They are active in the sharing industry.|
- BA/BS degree
- 7~10 years experience of managing customer service associates in ride-hailing, transportation or high-volume and productive-service industry.
- Direct experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Technical Support, Sales, or Collections)
- Strong oral and written(speaking, listening, interpretation) in Japanese and Mandarin.
- Ability to be flexible in shift assignments and work areas.
- Able to work in an ambiguous, internet-speed environment.
- Absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact.
- Strong technical analysis skills; you are someone who wants to dive into the numbers and seek to understand
- Demonstrated history delivering results in cross functional environments - ability to drive organizational change using sound reasoning backed up by relevant data in a well prepared business briefing
- Knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean Processes
- Project Management Experience
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 1000万円|