人材紹介Michael Page Japan
事務系 - 営業事務/アシスタント/一般事務/受付
事務系 - 秘書
総務/人事 - 人事(採用)
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including; CV screening, scheduling interviews, liaising with agents, and general administration support.
The position reports to Recruitment Manager in Tokyo.
* Create and maintain job advertisements and position descriptions
* First point of contact for applicants and Agents (in Japanese & English)
* Manage and screen applicant resumes
* Liaise with Business Managers to understand position requirements
* Schedule interviews; confirm applicant schedule, book meeting room and prepare necessary documents
* Create and issue employment contracts
* General administration
* Business level Japanese and English
* Experience as Recruitment Coordinator preferred but not necessary
* At-least 2 years experience in Sales Assistant or similar Administration role
* Enjoys working in a fast-pace team
* Able to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
* Excellent communication skills, can work effectively with all levels of seniority
* Bachelors Degree
* Working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
* Young and fun company culture!
* Open office space, free drinks and food
* Receive on the job training and gain skills in Recruitment/HR
* International office, you can use English daily
* Direct access from Otemachi Station
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|The client is US based computer software company.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|