人材紹介Michael Page Japan
総務/人事 - 総務
総務/人事 - 人事(制度構築)
事務系 - その他
To ensure effective and efficient delivery of HR services in the Tokyo office. You will be a key link within the Tokyo office for both support and fee earning staff as well as liaising with the other Partners and Managers across the business.
* To act as first point of contact in the recruitment process which will include preparation of job and person specifications preparation; liaising with agencies; placing advertisements as appropriate; collating CV's and organising interviews
* To lead and manage a team effectively
* To provide HR advice on any issues that arise within the London office and manage the process as appropriate
* To provide overall management of the PA and facilities team within the Tokyo office
* To issue new starter paperwork including contracts of employment, and associated documents
* To issue new starter/leaver/move bulletins to relevant teams.
* To accurately calculate payroll requirements and complete the necessary paperwork for all Tokyo staff.
* To manage effective use of agency temp staff within Tokyo
* To administer and take part in HR section of induction program for new starts
* To manage 3 month reviews of appropriate new starts and ensure appropriate follow through
* To coordinate the paperwork and administration of annual appraisals
* To manage Tokyo based work experience programmes
* To provide assistance on learning and development activities
* To coordinate and organise any soft skills training as requested
* Ability to work autonomously
* Ability to use influencing skills both upwards and downwards
* Good knowledge of application of employment law with particular reference to diversity legislation
* Fluent in English and Japanese
* At least 5 years of progressive work experience in HR
* Very competitive salary
* Opportunity to work in a very international environment
* Prestigious firm in a professional services environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olaf Marti on +81 3 6832 8991.
|Boutique law firm located in central Tokyo.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 1100万円 〜 1500万円|