人材紹介ヘイズ・スペシャリスト・リクルートメント・ジャパン株式会社／Hays Specialist Recruitment Japan K.K.
マーケティング/PR - 広告・宣伝/コミュニケーション/PR
Your new company
Your new company will be one of the prestigious IT firm focused on news and media and more recently in areas of A.I, VR technology and more. Being a global company and offices in America, Canada, and Europe you will have opportunities to work alongside various global teams. With thousands of employees you will get top-level support, and opportunities to expand your skills! With regular company-wide events such as summer events and training sessions this is a company that believes in developing their employees.
Your new role
will involve you as a Corporate Communications Sr. Specialist.
* Some specific tasks include theme creation, interviewing, article writing, editing, proofreading, etc.
* Analyse performance of overall internal media activities and optimize touch point design and user journey.
* Work cross-functionally to help determine internal activity theme contents such as all employee events, award programs etc. by providing useful input from the internal media usage.
* Communicate with internal stakeholders to engage in diverse employee initiatives
* Plan, manage, execute and track activities to make the most of performance to engage our employees
What you'll need to succeed
* 3+ years experiences as PR or Marketing Professional
* Strong communication skills in Native Japanese and English (business level)
* Project and budget management skills
What you'll get in return
is a very competitive salary and the chance to work in one of the most innovative companies in the IT industry while receiving good work benefits and having work autonomy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Mary.Ralladi@hays.co.jp, or call Mary now.
|Prestigious I.T consulting firm|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|