人材紹介Michael Page Japan
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - 倉庫管理/物流関連
A Logistics Supervisor essentially oversees the shipping and delivery of materials and warehouse personnel. They mainly work in warehouse settings and for retailers and wholesalers and are involved in managing the loading of trucks, setting up delivery routes and unloading of material.
* Checks collected shipments in the office and prepare them for transport.
* Loads, unloads company vehicles with/of packages scheduled for pickups/deliveries.
* Checks correctness and completeness of consignment during pickups/deliveries.
* Checks best route available for a timely delivery/pickup.
* Must be able to read and interpret maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient route.
* Driver must make sure that the House Way Bill is properly completed by shipper and/or consignee.
* Uses cell phone to immediately report on progress or problem of deliveries, pickups and to secure permanent availability.
* Verifies good order of packages and/or envelopes.
* Provides a communication link between customers and office staff. Any customer feedback must immediately be reported to drivers' dispatcher.
* Over 3years of experience in logistics / Supply Chain
* Experience with 3PL company is a plus
* Business level English
* General Computer skills
* Working in a growing company
* Good brand name with flat and young working culture
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926
|Our client is a global 3PL company specializing in the fashion industry. Their business is doing well in Japan and growing fast. They are looking to hire a very good and talented candidate who will join the operation team.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 600万円|