人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - プログラマー
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - ソフトウェア設計
IT関連（汎用系） - プログラマー
Good opportunity to join a market leading IT company as a developer.
The candidate would report to Project Manager and handle software development project for their clients, including:
* Implement new enhancements and maintain existing digital marketing platforms;
* Participate in the full project life cycle including technical analysis, design, data analysis and mapping, development and testing;
* Ensure adherence to functional architecture strategy and compliance to firm development standards;
* Liaise with the business and development teams with regards to priorities and progress of various tasks and projects;
* Provide development support for applications.
* Relevant experience with software development companies;
* Strong understanding of Java;
* Fluent in Japanese (NO English requirements);
* Good understanding of the whole SDLC;
* Able to work independently and to provide product training for supporting team.
* Corporate office in Okinawa
* Work-life balance
* Fast track career
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Our client is one of the most sizable software development company listed in Japan. They have over 10 subsidiaries in Japan and they are rapidly setting up their software development team in Kansai. They are looking for high-calibre candidates to join the development team in Okinawa to future expand the business. The company culture is friendly, people-oriented and target-driven.|