人材紹介Michael Page Japan
営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
to lead and manage our stellar Japan Enterprise Sales Team.
You will be responsible for all Enterprise Sales, cultivating our existing pipeline and generating new business.
* Lead a team of enterprise sellers, focusing on the leading publishers in Japan
* Facilitate the sale of multiple products to prospects by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy.
* Work with senior management to develop and consistently execute comprehensive sales objectives, strategies and plans
* Manage a robust pipeline, accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked for all reps in the territory
* Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
* Challenge the status quo, fail fast and always be moving forward
* Above all, a coach and mentor first. You are an expert at making the people around you more effective.
* Strong track record of Enterprise sales management
* Demonstrated sales record, with an impeccable history of building your own book of business and hitting sales quotas
* Experience in structuring and negotiating deals with digital publishers or deals where an online component and revenue are central
* Experience managing a sales team
* Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
* Technology-savvy and able to quickly synthesize data points into a compelling story
* Deep knowledge of standard contractual language and ability to quickly drive negotiations to a mutually beneficial agreement
* A student of sales and lifelong learner, with the will and aptitude to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
* Global Environment
* Flat Culture
* Second Senior Position at the company
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Shun Kurosuにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8925。
|One of the hottest Global Adtech Company|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1500万円 〜 2000万円|