人材紹介Michael Page Japan
マーケティング/PR - その他
Work effectively in liaison with the Digital Sales manager. Manage complete EC process from customer service to product analysis, delivery and sales, in order to decrease cost and increase sales to meet applied targets.
* Sales planning by year, month, week, and day. Ensure each account meets sales target.
* Sell through seasonal inventory with profitable inventory plan.
* KGI/KPI planning and tracking.
* All administrative tasks in order to keep high maintenance and managing data/product photo`s to the websites, product and category content, including descriptions.
* Product management: Screen all aspects of the product life cycle, communicate with DP and actively re-new by suggesting replacements as needed when inventory is not sufficient.
* Consistently troubleshoot product on site, missing information, inaccurate copy details or photography, set to fine tuning.
* 2+ years of experience in EC and digital marketing.
* Skilled in operating 3rd marketplaces (Rakuten, Amazon, Locondo, etc.).
* Self starter. Understand proactively tool usage and functional limitation.
* English Business level. Develop relationship with international and regional teams.
* Japanese language native level.
* Competitive salary.
* Career progression.
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 600万円|