人材紹介Michael Page Japan
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - その他
The Procurement Director is responsible for developing a strategic approach to the corporate procurement and material management process for the purchase of direct and indirect goods and services.
* Lead global business unit purchasing team to achieve best-in-industry costs, including develop and execute commodity strategies, set new & existing model cost targets and budgets for the BU.
* Deliver and exceed cost reduction targets through clean sheet analysis, supplier network optimization, global sourcing, identification of new suppliers & competitive RFPs, supplier negotiation, and coaching for both new models and existing models.
* Closely collaborate with BU R&D and business teams, manufacturing, and other procurement teams.
* Run global management process to maximize team performance, enable global collaborative culture within the team.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and to handle multiple constituencies/priorities with minimal supervision under challenging conditions.
* Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities.
* Must be willing to roll-up sleeves and get work done.
* People managment of up to 40 people.
* 10+ years of direct material procurement experience at a leading industrial company and/or leading consulting firms.
* Global experience and Strong English communication skills (verbal & written).
* Strong leadership, team work, and coaching skills.
* In-depth knowledge of strategic sourcing processes, strong negotiating skills, demonstrated experience with leveraged agreements, multi-year contracts, eSourcing and should-cost models.
* Automotive industry experience is a plus.
* MBA is a plus.
* Engineering and technology academic/professional background is a plus.
* Top International Management and Excellent Work Life Balance with Flextime
* Multiple team management opportunity with scope for growth
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926
|Our client is a global automotive company based in Europe and has strong presence in Japan. With over 30,000 employees globally and operations in over 60 countries, they are expanding their operation in Japan market and now looking to add one person who will lead the entire procurement operation.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 900万円 〜 1500万円|